Well done 5ES on the creation of your persuasive radio advertisements!
Today you will be listening to each advertisement and offering your feedback to other groups.
What you need to do:
- Listen to each radio advertisement.
- Choose one radio advertisement to review and give feedback for.
- Use the prompts below to guide you when writing your reviews and feedback.
How to structure your review:
- I am reviewing ________’s radio advertisement.
- Positive comments about the group’s ad
- Areas for improvement
- Sign off
Things to consider when writing your review:
Use the Persuasive Radio Advertisement criteria sheet and the questions below to guide your review:
- What did you enjoy about the ad?
- What persuasive techniques and devices did the group use that were effective?
- How persuasive/convincing were the group’s arguments?
- How clearly, fluently and expressively did the group members speak?
- What are some areas the group could work on for next time?